State and local government and federal agencies can serve citizens and businesses more effectively with Microsoft Dynamics CRM services for government. Your organization can:
- Automate processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Use technology to support collaboration and decision making across departments and agencies.
- Rapidly deliver e-government, citizen service, and other government applications with the xRM framework.
From retail banking and wealth management to insurance, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can give you a comprehensive view of your customer, so you can:
- Help build customer loyalty by delivering consistent, high-level customer service across all channels.
- Identify high-value clients andtake advantage of new revenue opportunities.
- Extend the value of your IT investment by integrating with your core systems and existing applications.
Effective customer relationship management connects sales, marketing, and services across a diverse array of manufacturing relationships.
- Efficiently manage your complex relationships—including partners, direct and indirect sales channels, distributors, retailers, and service providers.
- Gain cross-organizational insights and automate processes to drive a consistent customer service experience and boost productivity.
- Quickly develop and deploy enterprise applications that streamline and optimize the manufacturing process using the xRM framework.
Get tools to boost your success, whether your firm is in IT, advertising, legal, accounting, engineering, real estate, or another service industry. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can:
- Gain deeper insights into your business and attract and retain clients with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Drive more business by optimizing the client management life cycle.
- Quickly develop custom, easy-to-use solutions with the application development platform components and the xRM framework.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, healthcare providers can improve the delivery of care, lower costs, and help patients manage their health. Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM tools, you can:
- Streamline administrative tasks so you can concentrate on patient needs.
- Coordinate care more effectively with shared access to patient information.
- Improve patient experience and quality of care with applications developed with the xRM framework.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, retailers can gain a comprehensive understanding of customers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you:
- Develop compelling product and service offerings, create and manage a customer loyalty program, and optimize the client management life cycle to drive more business success.
- Improve customer service by disseminating real-time information across various departments and systems.
- Quickly develop and deliver applications to improve the customer experience and provide better insight into customers with the xRM framework.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps hospitality and entertainment companies enhance customer service, earn loyalty, and boost revenues. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can:
- Win customer loyalty, refine services, and deliver more value by learning about the entire customer experience.
- Target your marketing efforts by generating customer profiles.
- Deliver a variety of hospitality and entertainment applications with the xRM framework.
Schools and universities can use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to improve efficiency and get the most from their existing resources. Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can:
- Get a 360-degree view of your school, district, or campus with tools for educators and administrators that are easy to use and manage.
- Increase productivity and enhance collaboration.
- Quickly develop applications for learning, education, research, faculty, and student management with the xRM framework.