Veeam Software enables the Always-On Enterprise by providing data center availability with high-speed recovery and data loss avoidance.
Veeam One -
- Helps enable the Always-On Business Environment
- Infrastructure Assessment tools for backup
- Chargeback and billing capabilities for virtual and backup infrastructures
- Performance and configuration assessment for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Health and performance dashboards
- Fully-customisable reporting and documentation
- 100+ predefined reports
- 24/7 real-time monitoring and alerting
- 200+ pre-set alarms
- Veeam Cloud Connect monitoring and reporting capabilities
Click here to view Veeam ONE datasheet
Veeam Availability Suite
- Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 enables the Always-On Business.
- High-Speed Recovery - Rapid recovery of what you want, the way you want it -RTOs of <15 minutes with tools like Instant VM Recovery®
- Data Loss Avoidance - Low RPOs and streamlined disaster recovery
- With features like 2-in-1: backup and replicationTM, Built-in WAN acceleration, you can avoid data loss and achieve RPOs of <15 minutes.
- Verified Recoverability -Guaranteed recovery of every file, application or virtual server, every time -With SureBackup® and SureReplica , Ensure business resiliency through automated backup and disaster recovery (DR) testing.
- Leveraged Data - Create an exact copy of your production environment. Enjoy low-risk deployment with Virtual Lab, allowing you to test changes in a production-like environment before actually deploying them.
Click here to view Veeam Availability Suite datasheet
Veeam for Physical Servers
- Extending Availability to Microsoft Windows and Linux workloads
- NEW Veeam® Agents for Microsoft Windows and Linux help you avoid downtime and data loss for Windows and Linux-based physical or public cloud-based workloads — quickly and easily!
- Achieve Availability for physical servers and workstations that cannot be virtualised
- Meet RPOs and reduce the risk of data loss for desktops, laptops and tablets outside of the corporate network
Veeam Cloud Connect
The 3-2-1 Rule states that companies need to keep three copies of their data, stored on two types of media, with one copy off site. Getting backups off site can be challenging due to limited bandwidth, exploding data volumes and a lack of resources required to build or maintain a true off-site backup repository.
Ensure the Availability of your mission-critical applications without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining a disaster recovery (DR) site. Veeam Cloud Connect—now with VM replication— provides fully integrated, fast and secure cloud-based DR through a service provider.
Click here to view Veeam Cloud Connect datasheet